ASD Administrators attend recruitment fairs throughout the year and in a variety of locations. ASD has a presence at the ISS-Schrole (International School Services), Search Associates, University of Northern Iowa (UNI) Overseas Placement, Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE), as well as other local and virtual recruitment fairs.
Interested candidates are encouraged to register with these recruiting organizations.
- The retirement age at ASD is 65.
- Background checks will be conducted on all successful candidates.
- Benefits are provided to faculty members and up to two dependents.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a North American teaching qualification and a minimum of two years of teaching experience, preferably in a North American educational environment.
- Due to UAE laws, a residence visa will not be issued to individuals who test positive for HIV, Hep B, Hep C, and/or TB (PPD)
There are no vacancies at this time.
There are no vacancies at this time
The American School of Dubai will never require candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets, or other costs associated with recruitment or moving to Dubai.
We will not ask potential candidates for information related to bank accounts or other private information. If you have been asked to send money to cover such costs, you may be the target of a scam.