We are now accepting applications for all grade levels for the 2021-2022 school year.
Application Document Checklist
The following documents will be required to complete your application for admission to be processed (excluding the Recommendation Forms):
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Applicant Photo
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing Scores (if available)
- Teacher Recommendations (online)
- Introductory Video (Grades 5-12)
- Character Skills Snapshot (Grades 6-12)
Early Admission Deadline
- PreK, KG1, KG2 - November 15
- Grades 1-12 - December 10
Standard Admission Deadline
- PreK-12 - January 31
After the above dates, rolling admission will be in effect and spaces will be allocated until filled.
Not ready to apply? Fill out the inquiry form below and a member of the admissions team will be in touch to answer your questions.