We are currently accepting applications for all grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year. Looking to start the Admissions Process? Please check the list of required items below and then click on "Online Application" to begin the process.
Application Document Checklist
The following documents will be required to complete your application for admission to be processed (excluding the Recommendation Forms):
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Passport Size Photo of Student
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing Scores (if available)
- Teacher Recommendations (online)
- Introductory Video (Grades 5-12)
- Character Skills Snapshot (Grades 6-12)
Priority Admission Deadline
- PreK, KG1, KG2 - November 15
- Grades 1-12 - January 23
After the above dates, rolling admission will be in effect and spaces will be allocated until filled.
We are currently accepting applications for all grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year. Please contact us at email@example.com or +971 4 395 0005 with any questions.
Not ready to apply? Fill out the inquiry form below and a member of the admissions team will be in touch to answer your questions.